Dear Lena Beckman
Thank you for your reply. it's so helpful for me. Thank you so much.
About 2 year ago, I was used to ELISA to test some animal disease. But they just teached to me how to used the Elisa kits. But i don't know to setup a elisa kit. I know for the elisa kit we need a:
1. Plate 96 well.
2. We will coat angtigen or antibody dependent on the types of ELISA, incubation and wash.
3. We will add our sample into plate, incubation, wash
4. Add conjugate, incubation, wash,
5. Add substrate, incubation.
6. Add stop solution. And read result assay.
I know that plate, conjugate, substrate, stopsolution will by from suppliers. But i don't know where is antigens or antibody in step 2.
Can you suggest to me, where i can buy the antigen i need or the ways to have it.
This is the firstly time i join to forum, and the first time i setup a elisa kit so there are many thing i don't know! Hope you don't fell annoying.