how to analyse data

Guest jingjing lin

Guest jingjing lin

Dear Mabtech support Team,

I am a postgraduate student in China.I have two questions.Firstly,I have finished my elisa experiments,I wonder which software are recommended to analyse these data.

Secondly,I have bought elisa plates 423501 from your company.There are 5 plates together.I know that they can be stored at room temperature.But if I have used one  elisa plates,the remained plates should be stored in room temperature or it should be stored in refrigerator.

Waiting for your reply.Thanks  a lot.

Most ELISA readers comes with a software that allows you to draw graphs of your standard curve and get values for your unknown samples. We at Mabtech use Molecular Devices and their Softmax Pro software. 

Other users extract aborbance values from the excel export and use Graphpad Prism. Very nice little software that also helps you in statiscal analysis. 

Precoated ELISA plates from Mabtech should be stored in room temperture. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 7:00 PM, Christian@mabtech.com said:

Most ELISA readers comes with a software that allows you to draw graphs of your standard curve and get values for your unknown samples. We at Mabtech use Molecular Devices and their Softmax Pro software. 

Other users extract aborbance values from the excel export and use Graphpad Prism. Very nice little software that also helps you in statiscal analysis. 

Precoated ELISA plates from Mabtech should be stored in room temperture. 

thank you very much.I have another questions.I wonder if I should bring all reagents to room temperature before use for every time.

And whether a vortex or blow of pipette can be used to dissolve standard powder.

Temperature can have an impact so it can be good to standardize the temperature used for the assay. 

For human IFNg we recommend to add reconstitution buffer using a pipette and mix thoroughly. Let it dissolve the standard for 5 minutes.

Which Mabtech ELISA have you purchased? 423501 is not one of our product codes. 

So I should bring all reagents to room temperature every time before I use,right? 

I bought elisa plate.(costar #2592)

On 10/25/2021 at 3:31 PM, Christian@mabtech.com said:

Temperature can have an impact so it can be good to standardize the temperature used for the assay. 

For human IFNg we recommend to add reconstitution buffer using a pipette and mix thoroughly. Let it dissolve the standard for 5 minutes.

Which Mabtech ELISA have you purchased? 423501 is not one of our product codes. 

i

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.